Conferences and Exhibitions are an essential part of everyone’s personal and professional development. We have gathered some of the beneﬁts that attendees can gain when attending our events, especially considering that there is often too much information available at once, and taking into account the importance of your time.
What are the main reasons for attending?
- To network with like-minded professionals
- To expand knowledge and ﬁnd solutions to problems
- To present your ideas and brainstorm with others and hear their feedback and suggestions
- Source the latest products, services and information from exhibitors.
- Meet your CPD requirements free of charge.
- Valuable 2 days of learning, sharing and celebrating your important profession!
- To step out of your comfort zone and meet new people
- Learn beyond your ﬁeld or interest
If you agree on the above-mentioned statements and you would like to be part of this experience, then join us!
GP Expo takes place from March 24-25, 2021.
GP Expo 2021 will be held at the Sandton Convention Centre, 61 Maude St, Sandown, Sandton, 2196, South Africa.
We will update the map of the Sandton CC soon.
To register, you’ll need:
- The confirmation email of your registration.
- Photo ID.
No, the on-site registration team will print your badge for you, ready for you to collect at the show upon arrival.
Yes, programmes and other show information will be handed out at registration.
If you are registered to attend the GP First training day, collect your badge and lanyard from registration and show it to the staff on the front of the seminar theatre marked for the GP Expo. *Please Note: GP First Training Registrations will allow you full access to all areas of the event. There are only 500 tickets available per day!